We are working alongside our client in the New Food Industry, to hire an Account Executive for the Dutch market.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
For more than two decades, our client has been at the forefront of the New Food industry providing expertise worldwide to navigate the requirements of an ever-growing demand for higher levels of transparency, accountability, safety, and sustainability. Their technical and business services include serving clean labels, food safety, and sustainability claims through offerings of non-GMO Project verification, USDA Organic certification, BRC and SQF food safety certification, and more. Today, more than 30,000 companies in over 100 countries rely on our industry-leading solutions. Our client's vision encompasses nothing less than assuring the safety, transparency, and integrity of the global food chain, one client and product at a time.
Location: The Netherlands (Remote)
- Language: Fluent in Dutch and preferably English. German is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 3+ years of industry experience prospecting and then closing business in Testing, Inspection, and Certification Services, such as non-GMO testing & FAMI-QS, preferably in the Animal Feed Industry (or food ingredients industry) with verifiable over-quota performance.
- Experience in managing complex, Sales Cycles.
- Miller Heiman, Conceptual, Strategic, and Large Account Management Program Experience.
- Extensive CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics) experience is required.
- Home-based office, with occasional travel up to 20% (for exhibitions and trade shows).
Salary: €60,000 (basic) + bonus
Role & Responsibilities
The Account Executive works under the direction of the European VP, of Sales, and is responsible for leading the sale of services and solutions with a specific focus on key Enterprise customers and prospects in the Dutch Food Ingredients and Animal Feed Markets. You will be accountable for nurturing and growing high-value customer relationships and penetrating customer and prospect businesses to maximize growth opportunities across the assigned territory.
- Led the Commercial Business Development with seller-identified key strategic prospects in the European Animal Feed and Food Ingredients sectors with a strong bias toward the DACH region. Meeting and exceeding assigned sales bookings quotas.
- Clearly articulate the vision, formulate effective sales strategies consistent with the business strategy, determine sales objectives and set priorities, create a line of sight to the commercial activities that support the vision, and gain the respect and confidence of team and cross-functional business partners.
- Meets with strategic accounts, assisting the commercial organisation establishing and maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Grow service line penetration with customers across Animal Feed market offerings.
- Own the creation of Sales Plans and leading internal cross-functional teams to gain a share of the wallet with target accounts Strategy
- Actively participate with the marketing team and senior business leaders to guide in the development of business unit strategic plans.
- Routinely monitor competitive sales and marketing activities, summarise, and share key findings with internal stakeholders, and collaborate in modifying strategies accordingly
- Provide Voice of the Client (VOC) feedback on market needs and company service delivery.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, customer, and key industry groups. Identify existing and potential problems and changing business conditions; identify possible causes of the problems; and respond accordingly.
- Understand and appropriately apply procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies; maintain credibility with others on specialty matters; use appropriate procedures or systems in the operation and/or staff environment as the position requires