We are working alongside our client in the Diagnostics Sector based in Hamburg/Hannover to hire an Account Manager.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment and executive search agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients, start-ups, and SMEs globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
A global medical & life science technology company that specialises in the development, manufacturing, and sale of medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents for hospitals & clinical laboratories across the globe.
Location: North Germany (Hamburg/Hannover)
Completed BSc or MSc in a Life science discipline or Medical Education. Strong understanding of Clinical/Laboratory Diagnostics. 3+ years in field sales position within Clinical Diagnostics. Fluent in English & German. Willingness to travel & a valid driving license. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a top 10 Medical & Life Sciences company that puts a strong emphasis on professional development, and career progression.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sale of Clinical Diagnostic Products to Hospitals, University Hospitals, private laboratories, and blood banks across North Germany (Hannover/Hamburg.) Additionally, it involves offering on-site scientific guidance to customers.
- Targeted expansion of the territory according to strategic plan and customer segmentation.
- Independent acquisition of new customers involving all decision-maker and influencer levels
- Active participation in congresses, training events, and workshops
- Close collaboration with product management, application, technical service, and other departments.
- Remote field-based position, with approx. 80% travel across Hamburg/Hannover with some overnight stays.