Mackinnon Bruce International, an Executive Search Consultancy within the global Civil Infrastructure, Water and Wastewater industries, are working exclusively alongside a nationally recognized leader within the civil engineering market, who are looking to hire a Senior Bridge Engineer as part of a key hire for their growing structures department due to continued project work in the local area.
- Oversee quality technical design, inspection and assessment of bridge and structural projects, ensuring each project is line with both the specific client brief and national standards.
- Ability to meet project deadlines, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Create and document technical reports, working closely with both internal and external clients and colleagues.
- Provide insight and technical oversight/solutions to projects where needed.
- Undertake design using major materials including Steel, RC, timber, and masonry.
- Mentor and guide junior team members with technical matters.
About The Company
Our client provides leading & innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex infrastructure, water, and civil projects.
Bridge Engineering, Bridge Design, Bridge Inspection, Civil Engineering, STAAD
- Educated with a degree in either Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer status.
- Experience using design software including STAAD, Superstress, WinDes, MIDAS, LUSAS or other similar software packages.
- Demonstrable experience on bridge/structural projects across the UK.
- Highway/Rail structural experience would be a bonus.