Mackinnon Bruce International, an Executive Search Consultancy within the global Civil Infrastructure, Water and Wastewater industries, are working exclusively alongside a nationally recognized leader within the civil engineering market, who are looking to hire a Bridge Engineer as part of a key hire for their growing structures department due to continued project work in the local area.
- Oversee the design & specification of various civil structures, using software design packages including LUSAS, STAAD, MIDAS, Superstress, TEDDS, WinDes or similar.
- Ensure project are delivered on time and within budget as well as meeting both client and National standards.
- Create technical reports for internal use and review.
- Help to mentor junior staff, providing technical insights where necessary.
- Work closely with internal and external clients.
About The Company
Our client provides leading & innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex infrastructure, water, and civil projects
Bridge Engineering, Bridge Design, Bridge Inspection, Civil Engineering, STAAD
- Educated with a degree in either Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Either close to obtaining or already a Chartered Engineer status.
- Experience using design software including STAAD, Superstress, WinDes, MIDAS, LUSAS or other similar software packages.
- Demonstrable experience on bridge/structural projects across the UK.