Who are we?
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We have grown from a small team in Leeds to an established corporation with multiple offices in Leeds, Nottingham, and Manchester.
What do we do?
Our expertise spans various industries, and we proudly collaborate with an extensive clientele spanning across the globe. Our industry success is thanks to our long-standing and experienced leaders with a background in executive search and selection.
Job role division: Chemicals and Consumer Goods
Number of Positions: 2
- Clear career progression
- Internal learning & development initiatives
- Internal training program
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives (vouchers, trips & more)
- 1 ½ hour lunch break to go to the gym
- Access to mental health and wellbeing platform
- Birthday off
- Regular team socials
- Access to Vitality Healthcare *
- Internal well-being & upskilling workshops
- Flexible working **
- Enhanced maternity or paternity pay*
*after 1 year’s service
** After completion of a successful probation period
As a Business Development Executive, it will be your responsibility to attract and retain new clients for the business as well as build the presence of the team on LinkedIn by sharing market-relevant content and partnering with consultants.
- A solid interest in working in a Sales, B2B, or Business Development position.
- Excellent communication and listening skills able to articulate ideas concisely.
- Confidence in dealing with people on all levels in a professional and friendly manner.
- A positive and tenacious attitude.
- Organised and thorough, even under pressure.
- Thrive working in a target-driven environment.
- A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Drive to be an expert in your field.
- Team player who drives and promotes our company values
Role & Responsibilities
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Lead outreach to new potential clients through targeted email campaigns, social media, cold calling, and networking.
- Book and qualify introductory meetings for new prospective clients for the consultants within the business.
- Pre-qualify enquiries received through incoming requests and ensure this goes to the relevant consultant.
- Support consultants with ongoing hiring projects. Help with the research and sourcing of potential candidates and when required do prequalifying interviews for this.
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business.
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls.
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients.
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates.
- Networking in industry, sector, and specialism to become an expert in your market.
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates.
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information.