Who are we?
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We have grown from a small team in Leeds to an established corporation with multiple offices in Leeds, Nottingham, and Manchester.
What do we do?
Our expertise spans various industries, and we proudly collaborate with an extensive clientele spanning across the globe. Our industry success is thanks to our long-standing and experienced leaders with a background in executive search and selection.
Job role division: Industrial & Life Sciences
- Uncapped Commission on top of salary
- Clear career progression
- Internal learning & development initiatives
- Internal training program
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives (vouchers, trips & more)
- 1 ½ hour lunch break to go to the gym
- On-site access to local gym
- Access to mental health and wellbeing platform
- Birthday off
- Regular team socials
- Access to Vitality Healthcare *
- Internal well-being & upskilling workshops
- Flexible working **
- Enhanced maternity or paternity pay*
*after 1 year’s service
** after completion of successful probation period
As a Business Development Executive, you will play a fundamental role in driving new business growth and developing relationships with prospective clients globally. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting market research, developing a pipeline of qualified leads, interacting with prospective clients and managing inbound sales inquiries.
- A solid interest in working in a Sales, B2B or Business Development position.
- Excellent communication and listening skills able to articulate ideas in a concise way.
- Confidence in dealing with people on all levels with a professional and friendly manner.
- A positive and tenacious attitude.
- Organised and thorough.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thrive working in a target driven environment.
- A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Team player who really drives and promotes our company values.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build the presence of the team on LinkedIn. Share market relevant content, partnering with consultants and pushing presence on media platforms.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business.
- Lead outreach to new potential clients through targeted email campaigns, cold calling, and network.
- Using industry tools and programs to help identify and analyse possible opportunities in the market and turn into qualified sales opportunities
- Book and qualify introductory meetings for new prospective clients.
- Pitch MBI services and terms with prospective clients
- Pre-qualify enquiries received through incoming requests and ensure this goes to the relevant consultant.
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls.