We are working alongside our client in the Pre pre-clinical research sector based in France to hire a Business Development Manager for the DACH region.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment and executive search agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients, start-ups, and SMEs globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
Mackinnon Bruce International is retained by a leading Pre-Clinical CRO, providing early-stage, pre-clinical drug discovery services to Biotech, Pharma, and Academic Research Institutes across Europe. Their services include in-vivo & in-vitro research models and services that support drug development & discovery across a range of therapeutic areas including; Immuno-Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, Inflammation & Autoimmune.
Due to the high concentration of services focused on Immuno-Oncology research, we are interested in a candidate with very good knowledge of Immuno-Oncology or Immunology. Degree educated, MSc or PhD preferred. Minimum 2-3+ years experience in a sales or Business Development position in the Life Sciences industry. Willingness to travel across territory. Fluency in German & very good English essential.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
Our client is seeking a DACH Business Development Manager/Territory Sales Manager, based in Germany to cover the DACH region. The Business Development Manager will represent the company's Immuno-Oncology services and identify new partnership opportunities with Pharma, Biotech, and Academic Research institutes.
- Responsible for defining & executing commercial strategy for the region.
- Prospecting new customers within Academia, Biotech, and pharma.
- Completes active competitive intelligence in conjunction with the sales teams
- Maintains and develops partnerships with national and international customers (Key Opinion Leaders).
- Contributes to the development of partnerships and participates in conferences, medical and scientific meetings, congresses & symposiums.
- Participates in the promotion of the entire group's services in interface with the technical sales manager or other Business Developers within the business.