We are working alongside our client in the New Food Industry, to hire an Account Executive for the Dutch market.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
For more than two decades, our client has been at the forefront of the New Food industry providing expertise worldwide to navigate the requirements of an ever-growing demand for higher levels of transparency, accountability, safety, and sustainability. Their technical and business services include serving clean labels, food safety, and sustainability claims through offerings of non-GMO Project verification, USDA Organic certification, BRC and SQF food safety certification, and more. Today, more than 30,000 companies in over 100 countries rely on our industry-leading solutions. Our client's vision encompasses nothing less than assuring the safety, transparency, and integrity of the global food chain, one client and product at a time.
Location: United Kingdom (Remote)
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience of in:
- Using Excel to analyse medium-sized (5,000 rows) or above data sets, including equations, filtering, and matching/looking up data across sheets.
- Working with colleagues in different functions to understand how data sets can be prepared in ways that they can use to deliver benefits.
- Using reporting tools within at least one software package (e.g. Power BI, Salesforce, or another software provider).
- Interacting with customers in a way that gives them an understanding of our buyers - not necessarily in a sales function.
- Developing logical, structured, and analytical approaches to solving problems
- Statistical Analysis: conduct statistical analysis to identify trends, correlations, and insights within customer and market data.
- Forecasting: develop predictive models to forecast market trends and customer behaviors.
Role & Responsibilities
This role is key to transforming our client's continued growth, making it predictable, repeatable, and sustainable. Identifying people to target within potential new customers is one of the fastest ways they can drive scalable, repeatable company growth. This will allow their sellers to focus their time on what they do best: establishing contacts and inspiring customers about how they can solve their key problems. Finding ways to accurately and efficiently measure progress will drive new logo sales and rapidly accelerate understanding of the market. This role sits in the Product Management team and reports directly to the VP, of Product.
- Analyses external and internal customer data (including ZoomInfo and Salesforce) using spreadsheet models, analytics packages (Power BI), and database queries (SQL or similar).
- Creates target customer lists for marketing, sales prospecting, and sales development activity. Creates reports and dashboards to track penetration and weight of purchases within target lists. Creates PowerPoint presentations to provide market and customer insights to the sales and marketing departments.
- Combines customer data sets to identify customers more likely to be in buy mode (e.g. publicly available product recall events data).
- Advises sales and marketing as knowledge owner for market data.