We are working alongside our client in Civil Engineering based in Washington, DC to hire a Project Delivery Office Leader (Land/Site Development).
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment and executive search agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients, startups, and SMEs globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
A nationally recognised leader within the civil engineering market, with a very strong presence across the United States.
Our client provides leading & innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex civil infrastructure, transportation, and environmental infrastructure projects.
Location: Washington, DC
- Educated with a Bachelor of Science in a related field.
- P.E Certified.
- Demonstrable experience across Land Development/Site Development projects.
- Demonstrable experience in project management & leading teams.
- Demonstrable experience in permitting processes in the DC, MD, or VA regions.
- Ability to use software applications including MS Office & AutoCAD 3D.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and business who are heavily invested in the Land Development and Site Development sector.
This senior-level leadership opportunity will look to leverage your experience and expertise across both public and private Land Development/Site Development projects. As the Project Delivery Office Leader, you will be responsible for the management oversight of projects and engineers, ensuring the successful delivery of Land Development/Site Development projects.
The role will also focus on the continued growth of the Land Development proactive – you will leverage your existing contacts within the industry as well as identify and pursue new business development opportunities, securing future work alongside the current pipeline of work already secured with both public and private clients in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia regions.
- Oversee the delivery and project management of Land & Site Development projects in the Washington DC & Baltimore, MD areas for both public and private clients.
- Oversee the coordination of project activities and workforce planning, organising project teams, and directing project staff where required.
- Actively partake and engage in business development and proposals activities, leveraging existing client relationships as well as helping to identify new opportunities, increasing the market share and pipeline of projects for future work.
- Undertake land development and site development design.
- Acting as the Technical primary contact with clients.
- Ensure the review and certification of engineering documentation per project, ensuring that project control and standards are met.
- Develop and oversee construction administration.
- Oversee project management activities including scope, schedule, budgets, and quality, undertaking technical tasks including research, design, reporting, and plan preparation.
- Develop and mentor junior and senior staff engineers within the team.