Project Engineer Water Resources
My client is looking for a Project Engineer Water Resources, to be based out of Roanoke, Virginia (VA), to join their expanding team.
- Oversee the creation and development of water resources/stormwater designs, including system analysis, modelling, flood plain analysis.
- Develop civil engineering plans using software including Autodesk Civil 3D, GeoPak, GIS and MicroStation, looking to apply state and federal design guidelines and standards.
- Undertake project analysis, prepare permit applications, lead tasks, plan budgets and manage subcontractors.
- Support team members, provide office and site visit support across multiple projects.
- Provide professional client services, looking to provide a quality service.
About The Company
A nationally recognized leader within the civil engineering market, with a very strong presence across the United States.
Our client provides innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex infrastructure, water, water resources and wastewater infrastructure projects.
Water Resources, Water Resource Engineering, Stormwater, Hydraulic Design, Flood Plain Analysis, MicroStation, GIS, Engineer in Training (E.I.T), P.E Certification
- Educated with a Bachelor of Science in a related field of study.
- E.I.T Certification as a Minimum
- Demonstratable experience on Water Resource projects such as stormwater, hydraulic design, stream restoration, floodplains, and watershed studies.
- Experience of using AutoCAD, MicroStation as well as HEC-RAS or PCSWMM.