We are working alongside our client in the construction industry based in Los Angeles to hire a Project Executive.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment and executive search agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients, start-ups, and SMEs globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
Our client is a well-established and reputable GC that has been specialising in the construction of education, healthcare, and civic projects such as health centers, hospitals, student housing, performing arts centers, and emergency services facilities for over 45 years.
Location: Los Angeles
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or other relevant field. 10-15 years of GC experience working on healthcare projects. Passionate about construction and naturally proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed. Clear and effective communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity to work for an ENR Top List contractor who wants to take their growing healthcare division to the next level.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the preconstruction and estimating teams to lead the project development and preconstruction phases of the project.
- Ensure the smooth transfer of personnel and resources between the preconstruction and construction phases of the project.
- Provide leadership and oversight on all activities relating to contract administration, procurement, scheduling, change orders, and financial reporting.
- Provide effective mentoring, coaching, and training of project team members to ensure team development.
- Lead the project closeout by ensuring all final payment documents are prepared, and facilitating the turnover of all warranties and manuals.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and monitor the progress of the project.
- Support the Business Development team by taking part in presentations and proposals for project procurement.
- Ensure all safety requirements and standards are being upheld on job sites.