We are working alongside our client in Civil Engineering based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MI to hire a Project Manager (Civil, Environmental, and Transportation).
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment and executive search agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients, startups, and SMEs globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
A nationally recognised leader within the multi-disciplinary civil engineering market, with a very strong presence across the United States.
Our client provides leading & innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex civil infrastructure, transportation, and environmental infrastructure projects.
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan, MI
- Educated with a Bachelor of Science in a related field.
- P.E Certified
- Demonstrable Project Management and Client Account Management experience
- Demonstrable experience in Civil, Environmental, and Transportation projects including storm sewer, water, and roadway projects in the USA.
- Ability to use software applications including MicroStation and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and business that are heavily invested in within the Civil Engineering & Environmental sectors.
This opportunity will look to leverage your experience and expertise across Civil, Environmental, and Transportation projects including storm sewer, water, and roadway projects.
The role will focus on the full project life cycle of projects, from initial planning, design and through to the construction management phase.
- Oversee and partake in the creation of project proposals, permits, schedules, and project plans.
- Undertake the initial planning, design, and Project Management of Civil Engineering projects including local municipalities, state and development clients, and others.
- Mentor, train and guide junior staff members – helping to provide guidance and direction.
- Collaborate with the internal business development & marketing teams in the assistance and identification of clients and proposal writing.
- Create and perform design calculations, develop cost estimates, oversee the execution of CAD drafting, prepare and review reports as well quantify bid items.
- Perform, review, and edit technical documentation and specifications.
- Working closely with the internal project team and colleagues, assisting in the construction engineering on projects – including tasks such as RFI’s, submittal reviews, and attending project progress meetings.