We are working alongside our client in Civil Engineering based in Washington, DC to hire a Project Manager (Land/Site Development).
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment and executive search agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients, startups, and SMEs globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
A nationally recognised leader within the civil engineering market, with a very strong presence across the United States.
Our client provides leading & innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex civil infrastructure, transportation, and environmental infrastructure projects.
Location: Washington, DC
- Educated with a Bachelor of Science in a related field.
- P.E Certified.
- Demonstrable experience across Land Development/Site Development projects.
- Demonstrable experience in project management & leading teams.
- Ability to use software applications including MS Office & AutoCAD 3D.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and business who are heavily invested in the Land Development and Site Development sector. Leveraging your experience and expertise across both public and private Land Development/Site Development projects, the Project Manager will manage and deliver projects across the Washington DC & Baltimore, MD regions.
- Oversee the delivery and project management of Land & Site Development projects in the Washington DC & Baltimore, MD areas.
- Oversee the coordination of project activities and workforce planning, organising project teams, and directing project staff where required.
- Actively partake and engage in business development and proposals activities, leveraging existing client relationships as well as helping to identify new opportunities.
- Ensure the review and certification of engineering documentation per project, ensuring that project control and standards are met.
- Develop and oversee construction administration.
- Oversee project management activities including scope, schedule, budgets, and quality, undertaking technical tasks including research, design, reporting, and plan preparation.