Mackinnon Bruce International, an Executive Search Consultancy within the global Civil Infrastructure, Water, and Wastewater industries, is working exclusively alongside a nationally recognised leader within the civil engineering market, who is looking to hire a Project Manager as part of a key strategic hire for their growing division due to continued project work in the local area.
Our client provides leading & innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex civil infrastructure, water, and wastewater infrastructure projects.
This role will be based out of Fort Smith, AR.
My client is looking for a Project Manager (Water), to be based out of Fort Smith, Arkansas (AR), to join their expanding consultancy division. This role will focus on projects across water, wastewater & stormwater systems including water distribution systems, pump & lift stations, and water/wastewater collection systems.
The responsibilities for this role include leading the oversight and coordination of delivering projects and tasks, mentoring junior staff members, preparing construction packages, creating cost estimates and project schedules well as working alongside senior members to create new relationships to help with marketing and BD/proposal bids to win new work in the local region.
- Demonstratable experience across water/wastewater or stormwater projects.
- Educated with a Bachelor of Science in a related field.
- Either E.I.T (and due to take PE exam within 12 months) or P.E Certified.
- Ability to use AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Opportunity to join a nationally recognised company with a strong pipeline of work both regionally and nationally.
- Opportunity to manage and lead a team, contributing to both the completion and new projects of work in Arkansas.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Career growth and advancement.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities Oversee the project life cycle of water/wastewater-related projects, from initial planning through permitting, design, and construction support. Keep projects on schedule, within budget, and delivered on time and to the client’s satisfaction. Prepare construction packages for clients on water/wastewater systems. Develop and finalise cost estimates, project schedules, and design tasks. Work with marketing/proposal teams on business development activities, leaning on established relationships and developed networks to help win new projects in the region. Prepare and present project-related information to clients and internal staff with ongoing progress being made. Manage, lead, and support junior members, mentoring them and helping with their own growth and development. Oversee workload planning and staff recruitment activities.