Who are we?
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We have grown from a small team in Leeds to an established corporation with multiple offices in Leeds, Nottingham, and Manchester.
What do we do?
Our expertise spans various industries, and we proudly collaborate with an extensive clientele spanning across the globe. Our industry success is thanks to our long-standing and experienced leaders with a background in executive search and selection.
Job role division: Chemicals and Consumer Goods
- Uncapped Commission on top of salary
- Clear career progression
- Internal learning & development initiatives
- Internal training program
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives (vouchers, trips & more)
- 1 ½ hour lunch break to go to the gym
- Access to mental health and wellbeing platform
- Birthday off
- Regular team socials
- Access to Vitality Healthcare *
- Internal well-being & upskilling workshops
- Flexible working **
- Enhanced maternity or paternity pay*
*after 1 year’s service
** After completion of a successful probation period
- We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial people who are financially driven and looking to establish themselves to become an industry expert.
- Experience working in a sales environment/role.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to confidently speak with candidates and clients.
- Self-driven, and motivated to work autonomously to build your pipeline.
- You enjoy working in a results-orientated environment.
- You love to take ownership of your learning and develop your career.
- Someone with a proven track record in Recruitment, looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to build out a new desk.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Consultant, it will be your responsibility to attract and retain new clients and candidates for the business, in your allocated sector to build and develop your desk.
You will be trained to become an industry-leading recruitment partner and we will educate and mentor you to develop new lasting relationships with key players in your market.
- Generating new leads with new clients.
- Building key relationships within your market and identifying contacts within the industry.
- Becoming an industry expert within your market.
- Developing your brand across our platforms.
- Developing business through candidate and company-led methodologies.
- Interviewing candidates and taking client meetings.