Who are we?
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We have grown from a small team in Leeds to an established corporation with multiple offices in Leeds, Nottingham, and Manchester.
What do we do?
Our expertise spans various industries, and we proudly collaborate with an extensive clientele spanning across the globe. Our industry success is thanks to our long-standing and experienced leaders with a background in executive search and selection.
Job role division: Sustainable Futures
Industry specialism: EV Charging, Electric Vehicles, E-Aircraft, Solar, Hydropower, Energy Transition
- Uncapped Commission on top of salary
- Clear career progression
- Internal learning & development initiatives
- Internal training program
- Monthly/Quarterly incentives (vouchers, trips & more)
- 1 ½ hour lunch break to go to the gym
- Free RYDE gym credits
- Discount on local bars, restaurants and gyms
- Access to mental health and wellbeing platform
- Birthday off
- Regular team socials
- Access to Vitality Healthcare *
- Internal well-being & upskilling workshops
- Flexible working **
- Enhanced maternity or paternity pay*
*after 1 year’s service
** after completion of successful probation period
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to transition or progress in the Recruitment industry. The individual would join our fast-growing team, “Sustainable Futures”. The team has had 50% revenue growth in the last 12 months and over 250% growth in the last 2 years. The team works with clients in industries such as Electric Vehicles, E-Aircraft, Solar, Hydropower, Energy Transition and EV Charging.
At MBI we guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
This position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day work of our experienced consultants. This role will support the consultants to be outward-facing and deliver on key assignments for our clients.
The role comes with the chance to earn fantastic commission, based on the roles filled.
- A solid interest in working in a Research and back-office function.
- Excellent communication and listening skills able to articulate ideas concisely.
- Confidence in dealing with people on all levels in a professional and friendly manner.
- A positive and tenacious attitude.
- Undergraduate Educated.
- Organised and thorough under pressure.
- Process-driven and able to hit deadlines.
- Thrive working in a target-driven environment.
- A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Drive to be an expert in your field.
- Team player who drives and promotes our company value.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build brand awareness for the team via LinkedIn, using our templates, supporting content and business development techniques.
- Research and identify suitable candidates for interviews for ongoing searches.
- Work with your Research Manager on key market mapping and talent pipeline projects.
- Manage and co-ordinate the diaries of the consultants.
- Booking and scheduling of candidates for interviews.
- Organise calendars and appointments for candidate interviews across a range of time zones.
- Ensure external documentation and communications are correctly formatted and communicated with candidates and clients.
- Partner with the consultants to deliver high-level shortlists at an efficient and high-quality level to our key clients.
- Lead outreach to new potential candidates through business development.
- Attend pitches with prospective clients.
- Networking in industry, sector, and specialism to become an expert in your market.
- Identify and attract potential candidates.
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively.
- Think outside of the day-to-day tasks set and find new candidates through your network and where possible find business opportunities for the consultants.