We are working alongside our client in the General Contracting industry based in Los Angeles to hire a Senior Estimator.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
Our client is a reputable GC that has been operating in the construction industry for over 45 years specialising in healthcare, education, and tenant improvement projects.
Location: Los Angeles
Our client is looking for someone passionate about construction, with a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management (or other relevant fields), 5+ years of experience working for a GC on fast-paced TI projects, proven communication, problem-solving, and mentoring skills, and - above all - a natural team player.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor, develop, and lead all estimate types, and ensure all projects are completed on or ahead of schedule.
- Review project specifications, drawings, predesigns, and geotechnical reports.
- Prepare and review all quantity takeoffs, labor, equipment, and material pricing.
- Lead overall bid processes, perform leveling/reviewing bids, and prepare bid forms and preconstruction deliverables.
- Lead and monitor internal budget estimate reviews and final estimate stakeout.
- Perform subcontractor and supplier analysis, proposal analysis, bid leveling, and detailed tabulation completion.
- Monitor employee progression and development by conducting regular performance evaluations, and 1 to 1 reviews.
- Provide training and mentoring to all preconstruction, estimating, and operations staff.