Mackinnon Bruce International, an Executive Search Consultancy within the global Water and Wastewater industry, is working exclusively alongside a nationally recognised leader within the civil engineering market, with a very strong presence in the USA.
Our client provides innovative design and planning solutions to large and complex infrastructure, water, and wastewater infrastructure projects.
This opportunity will be based out of Fort Smith (AR).
My client is looking for a Senior Water Engineer, to be based out of Fort Smith, Arkansas (AR), to join their expanding consultancy division. This role will focus on projects across water, wastewater & stormwater systems including water distribution systems, pump & lift stations, and water/wastewater collection systems.
The responsibilities for this role include leading the oversight and coordination of delivering projects and tasks, mentoring junior staff members, preparing construction packages, creating cost estimates and project schedules as well as working alongside senior members to create new relationships to help with marketing and BD/proposal bids to win new work in the local region.
- Demonstrable experience in design & planning of industrial/water/wastewater facilities & systems including water/wastewater collection and distribution systems
- Proficient in using software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, GIS & MS Office
- E.I.T or P.E Certified
- Educated with a bachelor's degree in a related field of study
Salary & Benefits
- Exciting Opportunity within a leading nationally recognised engineering organisation
- Very competitive Salary Package and Benefits (D.O.E)
- Strong back-log of work in the region
- Potential for growth within the business
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities Design and planning of industrial/water/wastewater facilities & systems Preparation, review, and approval of project specifications, drawings, cost estimates, and project schedules Oversee the coordination and delivery of projects through the full project life cycle. Travel across to different project and office locations as and when required