Mackinnon Bruce International is partnered with a market-leading developer of utility-scale solar PV projects. We are looking for someone to join their team in New York as a Site Acquisition Manager for Utility-Scale Solar projects.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in site acquisition for utility-scale solar projects.
- Strong understanding of local regulatory processes and permitting requirements.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
Role & Responsibilities
Our client is searching for a Site Acquisition Manager to be responsible for the origination, negotiation, and closing of land/ site acquisition for utility-scale and C&I projects across the United States.
- Lead site acquisition processes for utility-scale solar projects, from initial site identification to securing necessary permits.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with landowners, local authorities, and other stakeholders to facilitate smooth project development.
- Conduct thorough site assessments, considering technical, environmental, and regulatory factors to ensure project feasibility.