We are working alongside our client in the General Contracting industry based in Oregon to hire a Superintendent.
Who we are
We are a dynamic recruitment agency that has evolved since our first establishment in 2012. We work with several high-profile clients globally to help them source and retain top-tier talent.
Our client is one of Oregon's best-established contractors who specialise in civic, healthcare, commercial, and data center projects - and are looking to grow their operations in central Oregon.
Location: Bend, OR
Our client's ideal candidate is pro-active, self-motivating, and self-starting - with 10+ years of field construction experience, and at least 5 years in a supervisory capacity, working on large-scale commercial and public works projects ($20m-$500m). We are looking for a candidate who displays natural interpersonal, leadership, analytical, and critical thinking skills - and has strong proficiency in P6 scheduling software, Microsoft Office and is CPR, First Aid, and OSHA 30 certified.
Role & Responsibilities
The Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with bidding, budgeting, and award of subcontracts.
- Ensure all invoices/deliveries are accurate.
- Review construction plans and scopes of work to ensure all work is properly coordinated and contracted.
- Create site logistics plans, and coordinate staging area on the job site.
- Develop placement/coordination drawings as required.
- Opening the job site at the start of the day, and securing the job site at the end of the day.
- Oversee each stage of the project, and ensure regular communication with relevant parties to keep the team updated about progress and any issues that could impact the progress of the project.
- Ensure paperwork such as incident reports, job site inspections, safety checklists, and RFIs are completed within the deadlines set.
- Ensure all certificates and final inspections have been obtained before the project close-out.
- Monitor field resource allocation, determine any field team staffing requirements, and initiate requests for field team hires.
- Ensure all construction activities are in adherence to our client's safety and quality standards.
- Complete all necessary inspections, produce site safety plans, and perform daily safety checks and weekly safety meetings.
- Provide training, mentoring, and coaching to junior field team members.